Friday, August 7, 2009

Vacation

Well, I'm updating from a very uncomfortable pull out couch in Virginia Beach. Apparently if traffic is bad and you get to your hotel 3 hours later than planned, they will switch you from a room with two queen size beds to one king and a pull out couch. Yay?? Oh well...thanks to my dad's skills in persuasion I think we'll be moved tomorrow. We are all tired and just ready to relax on the beach...weather permitting. I think there is some rain expected. As much as I have enjoyed spending time with my family, I'm not going to lie...I'm ready to be back home. Williamsburg and Fredricksburg were interesting. I've found history has lost some of its appeal, but I guess that is to be expected. I do hope Matthew considers William and Mary. It seems like a good school. Plus 12 hours away doesn't seem too depressing to me. I'm sure my mom might find it hard if her baby is living that far away.

Two weeks until I move back to Purdue. I'm seriously starting to get excited. It's time to get back and I'm feeling the need to be busy again. Not that physics didn't keep me busy, it's just that I'm ready to be learning things I'm actually interested in. Like organic chemistry...not. It should be an interesting but tough year. I'm definitely excited to start rooming with Emily. Should be one big party all the time...just kidding. We'll actually get our homework and studying done. I hope.

I'll be home in a few days. Look for pictures then. I have some good ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment